Mission: Our mission is to play an important role in nurturing the mind and hearts of our children and imbibing them with Taqwa to navigate their future complexities with Hikmah and make informed decisions according the Islamic laws.
During the academic year we will follow our mission through organizing different programs including Lectures, Majalis, supplications and Dua’s to teach children how they should spend their lives according to Islamic law and being a real follower of Ahlul Bayat (a).
Vision: Imam Ali Madrasah vision is to provide a happy learning environment for students and improve their self confidence through providing religious guidance. And train the students in a manner to take the torch of leadership to serve the Shia community at the Imam Ali Centre.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote relationship based upon respect, tolerance and understanding through the Madrasah
- To inspire in students a lifelong passion for gaining knowledge and applying it
- To make the Madrasah a place where the students feel valued, secure and happy
- To improve children Islamic knowledge through providing quality teaching and the practical application of moral values and ethics.
- To build relationship with the parents to extend the learning and growth of all pupils
- To support staff through providing up to date trainings and improved communications, management and regular professional development.
By the grace of God, Imam Ali Madrasah in Kent has opened its doors on the 1st of March 2020. Many of our dedicated teachers have completed the Tarbiyah Curriculum Teacher training course offered by the Chelmsford Madrasah in Stanmore, London. They also have one year experience of teaching this curriculum. Curriculum/modules/workbooks from the renown Madrasah Centre of Excellence (MCE) Enthusiastic and committed teachers A spacious, comfortable and easily accessible venue for children to excel in Clear and transparent platform for parents to learn about their child’s educational progress Kent Imam Ali Madreasah (IAM) has begun to deliver its strategy to nurture the next generation, but we are a young Madrasah and seek support of the MCE in all of our initiatives through providing trainings for new teachers and upgrade training for existed teachers.
We are divided into two core sections:
- Administration including: Finance, Registration, communication, IT, Resources, Logistics
- Operations including: Attendance, behaviour management, teacher and section heads.
To focus more and more on improving the teaching quality
To organize more Islamic seminars, trainings and Islamic role plays at the Madrasah
To make sure all teachers have received the Tarbiyah Curriculum Teacher Training and providing upgrade teacher training for existing teachers.
Pandemics that cause we couldn’t complete our lesson plan