After completing 11 or 12 years of religious learning at the Madrasah the students should be confident in their Deen, allowing them to build upon their Iman. They should be prepared to fulfill their Islamic responsibilities in everyday life.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote Islam as a way of life to children by providing confidence in their Muslim identity.
- To instill awareness and appreciation for the teachings of Quran and the Ahlulbayt.
- Al Husseini Madrasah on 48 -67 58th st, Woodside, NY was established in 1991.
- Students have grown from less than 30 to over 130
- Curriculum has evolved over the years to cater to the changing student needs, with transition to Tarbiyah in 2018
Two story building:
- 1st floor: Two Main Halls ( 3 classroom conducted), Zarih Room
- 2nd floor: 7 Class rooms, Bayt us Salaat ( 1 class room), Library, Madrasah office
- Transitioning into new center in 2019-2020
- Space/facilities for more activities
- More implementation of technology
- Limited space
- Location ( long commute for many families)