A global structure to provide focus for the development of Madrasah and to become a central place for Madaris to seek help and support in the running of their institutions
- Equipping the Madrasah teachers with necessary pedagogic skills.
- Enabling the teacher to acquire understanding of child psychology.
- Developing proper Islamic attitudes towards teaching.
- Enabling teachers to understand the significance of individual differences of child and to take appropriate steps for their optimum development
MCE nurtures piety by enabling an environment that instills the values of the Qur’an and Ahl al-Bayt (‘as)
To develop a robust and evolving global curriculum that encapsulates regional variation, modern methodologies, support material for students, teachers and parents whilst retaining core knowledge and spiritual ethos.
To create or revamp resources which can be used by students, teachers and parents and to provide a comprehensive resource centre where resources can be shared globally encouraging development of new ideas and innovation.
To facilitate the provision of training to meet the training needs of the madrasah teachers. It would also create a body that represents Madrasah teachers globally, providing support and a forum for teachers to interact, share valuable experiences and learn.
To develop a process for assessment of madaris. It would create a learning environment for all where the students, teachers and institutions are assessed with a view to share good practices and continually improve.
- 27/04/2012 @ 8:00 AM - 29/04/2012 @ 5:00 PM
- 09/07/2012 - 11/07/2012