- Help in building up Islamic norms and values.
- Encouraging and emphasising the importance of character development by giving importance to basic ethical values for the well-being of their personality and society.
- Comprehending the Quran.
Aims and Objectives
- Have the best practices in the learning approach.
- Fun for children when it comes to learning lessons.
- Engaging youth by giving them platforms for instance conducting workshops for younger age groups, and assigning them projects and tasks.
- Have a library.
Our madrassa was being initiated in 2011 in a systematic and at a designated location. Prior to that madressa sessions were done at homes.
Work In progress for now. InshaAllah will have enough space in future to have a proper classroom set up.
- Having a library.
- A dedicated ground to conduct programs, sports.
- Be the best learning platform and an engaging place for all including teachers.
- Lack of space.
- Require training programs for our teachers.