- Guiding in obedience, worship and service towards Allah (swt).
- Inspiring God-Consciousness, moral conduct, service to humanity and good citizenship of the world within the Islamic framework.
- Instructing on Islamic Studies including Beliefs, Laws, History and Ethics in accordance with the Shi’a Twelver Ja’ffari school of thought.
- Teaching how to read, understand and apply the Holy Qur’an in our daily lives.
- Inculcating the love of our guides and our role models: The Prophets (s) and the Pure Fourteen Infallibles (‘a).
- Encouraging in active engagement and connection in anticipation of the return of the Hujjah, Imam Al-Mahdi (‘atfs).
Aims and Objectives
1. Working in partnership with all stakeholders: Parents, students, teachers, volunteers and the community at large.
2. Ensuring all stakeholders feel safe, respected and welcome.
3. Delivering a balanced, evolving and standardized curriculum to students, relevant assessment tools and reporting measures as well as effective teacher training.
4. Promoting excellence in piety, seeking knowledge and conduct.
Study Centre has been operating for over 30 years with 15 years at current location (Masumeen Islamic Centre, Brampton).
Elected Officers of the Management Committee shall include:
b. Vice Principal
c. Administrative Secretary
d. Administrative Treasurer
e. Director of Operations
f. Director of Student Services
1. Quran Coordinators
2. Dinyat Coordinators (Level 1 -4)
3. Dinyat Coordinators (Level 5 -12)
- Expanded to 2 days to increase capacity
- For Dinyat, continue to migrate curriculum from Sirat to Tarbiyyah.
Significant administration required to implement Tarbiyyah.