Mission: To make Islamic education accessible though genuine real-world interactions with Quranic text and nurture love of Islamic learning in students.
Vision: To create a community of God-conscious learners who keep Islamic principles at the forefront of their daily lives and to cultivate the students’ desire to continue learning more about Islam post-graduation.
Aims and Objectives
- To foster a love of Islamic learning in students.
- To create a safe and respectful learning environment.
- To develop engaging lessons.
- To provide excellent instruction which incorporates relevant and appropriate examples into learning goals.
- To strengthen faith and Islamic knowledge.
City of Knowledge Islamic Academy opened in August 2019 under the name Quran Academy. Having originally rented space from another Islamic centre, it will officially be the 2021-2022 school year in its own facility. This weekend school has approached Islamic teaching in a unique way that emphasizes the importance of learning and recognizing Quranic principles in day to day life.
Administration – logistics, scheduling, registration, finance
Operations – teaching, parent contact, conferences, attendance
- Introduce and adapt the Tarbiyah curriculum.
- Increase events that include and involve the community.
- Train highly qualified staff.
- Parent interest and involvement.
- Classroom space due to COVID restrictions.