To nurture thinking and practicing Muslims.
Aims and Objectives
- Preparing and enhancing the youth to implement the commandments of Islam (Fiqh) through understanding the Islamic belief System (Aqaid)
- Building Acquaintance with the Holy Qur’an.
- Deriving Ethical values (Akhlaq) from the Holy Quran and Ahadith of the Holy infallibles.
- Deriving lessons and practical applications of those lessons from the lives of the Holy infallibles (Taarikh).
- The Madrasah was established about 60 years ago with Salaat classes only.
- Gradually developed its academic sessions and now has about 250 students and its own curriculum meeting the needs of the local community.
- Offers Dua and Ziyarat training sessions to its students once a week.
- Encourages critical thinking in higher classes through self building sessions.
Management consists of:
- Vice Principal
- Head of Academics
- Head of Discipline
- Representative of Students Council
- and Advisors.
Parent body of the Madrasah is the Tabligh Sub committee of the KSIJ.
Completing the curriculum for the higher classes.
Training teachers with better teaching methodologies and upgrading them in relation to content delivery.
- Availability of scholars in teaching higher classes and training teachers with content.
- Availability of counselors in tackling family and social issues surrounding our students.