Madressa Ahlulbayt aims to promote and demonstrate the highest form of Taqwa (God Consciousness) and Akhlaq (Conduct) based on the teaching of the Ahlulbayt and the Holy Qur’an. We strive to impart knowledge of true Islam and inspire the youth to become better Muslims through action and example thus ensuring the child to carry on the banner of Islam within and outside of the community in the future.
Aims and Objectives
We aim to train our youth so that they become the best examples and ambassadors of our faith wherever they go in the world. These children will adopt and demonstrate their Muslim identities through their character and excellent moral values and also integrate with their community at large with ease. When they graduate from our Madressa they will inshallah be capable of making the best decisions when faced with any challenges and be able to retain their identities of being a follower of the Ahlulbayt (as).
- 2006- 2009 – Madressa run by some volunteers (following the Reunion syllabus).
- 2010- 2013 – A better structure was put in place (Following the Reunion syllabus).
- 2014 onward – Structure was improved. (shifted to new Stanmore syllabus and then in 2019 implemented the MCE syllabus).
Alhamdulillaah at every step the madressa has succeeded to grow from strength to strength and has endeavoured to provide the best Islamic education attracting many parents from other Islamic sects.
- Improve teaching methods and evolve with the MCE syllabus.
- Implement better methods of teaching through technology.
- Offer more training opportunities to teachers and ensure that graduates join madressa as future teachers.
- Not enough teachers especially french teachers.
- Very difficult to coordinate the annual timetable between French,State and private schools as their school timetables do not match.
Would love to have more formal training.
- Being a small Island jamaat we seem to sometimes be invisible to the World Federation and thus cannot avail fully of whatever training and facilities offered.