Teach the children of the MK community the religion of Islam as brought to humanity by the Prophet pbuh and his Ahlulbayt (a) so they may grow to be valuable members of society as responsible youth, participate in intra and inter faith in order to educate and embed the teachings of Islam.
Aims and Objectives
Create a excellent educational environment to deliver the message of Allah SWT as brought to humanity by the Prophet (s) and his Ahlulbayt (a).
This encompasses teaching skills, the curriculum and the infrastructure and environment where learning can flourish.
The aim of Zainabiya Madressa is to enable all students to:
- strive for Islamic excellence
- acquire the knowledge and skills that support Islamic values and reform oneself
- value life-long learning of the Quran, Islamic rules and Islamic history
- demonstrate respect for self and others
- participate meaningfully in our community and this society
The Zainabiya Madressa was founded in 1984 and has been delivering Islamic education consistently to the children of the MK Community.
Zainabiya Madressa is a sub committee of the KSIMC and has the following:
- Management team
- Heads of Department
- Teaching assistants
- Introduce and embed the Tarbiyah syllabus
- Introduce the Zainabiya Madressa Academy for graduated students to come back to Madressa and be given bespoke and mentored training at a higher level- presentation skills, learning to be a teaching assistant
- Aim to achieve the NRCSE (National Resource Centres for Supplementary Education) Quality
1. Introducing the new Tarbiyah syllabus
2. Fiqh support when teachers have specific questions
3. Recruiting teachers